Saturday, August 15, 2015

Scrapbooks

Is scrapbooking still popular where you live? It's not the craze here in Tasmania as it used to be but I still love all the beautiful papers, wonderful designs and ideas for keeping those special memories. Each year I do a page for Heidi and Samuel in their scrapbooks of something that has happened during the year. I started doing this when they were 1st born but I have only just sat down and created there pages for 2014 and you will be surprised to know that this is the 1st page that I've tangled on in Heidi's book. She is 11 in this photo and it's the 1st 'selfie' that she sent me. That's special!!



 
 
Here is Samuel's Page
 
Essendon is his favourite football team, he was 9 playing for the Northern Bombers in Launceston.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love it that you have a little one named Heidi! A granddaughter? Heidi is a medium to low frequency name, so it's always fun to find another one. AND it's fun to see what you've done with your scrapbook pages. Lovely stuff

    ReplyDelete